Price Override Reason Setup
The Price Override Reason gives you the ability to track the reasons for a price change. For example, a price may be overridden for a Past President or Board Member.
To add an invoice message, complete the following steps:
- Go to the Accounting Overview page.
- Click the Accounting Setup page hyperlink. This opens the Accounting Setup page.
- Click the Add icon located on the price override reason child form.This opens the Add - Price Override Reason pop-up window.
- Enter the name of the price override reason in the price override reason code field.
- Click the Save button.The new price override reason has been added to the price override reason child form and is now available in the Price Override Reason drop-down menu in NetForum.
- It is a good idea to expand the price override reason child form prior to adding a new price override reason in order to make sure the reason you need has not already been created.
- To enable a user to enter a price override reason, set the AllowPriceOverride system option to Yes. To require the user to enter a price override reason, set the PriceOverrideReasonRequired system option to Yes.