Because NetForum Enterprise is a large enterprise system, with multiple modules and functions, it requires a number of administrative tasks, including the following:
- Setting up the system for the organization
- Setting system options
- Adding users to the system
- Setting up email integration to the system
- Securing the system by creating and assigning appropriate privileges to individuals and groups.
- Implementing the eWeb site for members or customers
- Troubleshooting issues with system access, web site availability, and other issues
Use the topics in this section to help with these and other administrative tasks.